Electrical Maintenance Fundamentals – Level One (1-101)
Class Capacity (Group)
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Safely use a multimeter and other basic electrical test equipment.
- Identify information and components in electrical drawings and schematics.
- Explain the function of the relevant electrical and system components.
- Identify operational issues affecting system uptime.
- Describe basic electrical theory.
- Describe basic PLC hardware and software fundamentals.