Dematic Multishuttle Operation and Maintenance (2-115)
Class Capacity (Group)
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Use the HMI to diagnose common DMS performance issues.
- Identify operational issues affecting system uptime.
- Identify information and components in the DMS mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Explain the function of the DMS mechanical, electrical, and controls components.
- Safely perform mechanical, electrical, and controls maintenance procedures on the DMS.