Crossbelt Sorter Controls Operation and Maintenance (2-152)
Class Capacity (Group)
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Use the VDU to diagnose common sorter performance issues.
- Identify operational issues affecting system uptime.
- Identify information and components in the sorter electrical drawings.
- Explain the function of the sorter mechanical, electrical, and controls components.
- Safely perform mechanical, electrical, and controls maintenance procedures on the sorter.