RapidSort Controller (2-174)
Class Capacity (Group)
The students will gain an understanding of the RSC and RS200 High Rate Positive Sorter, thereby improving their on-the-job performance of routine inspections and maintenance techniques. The knowledge and skills gained in this course will help technicians properly maintain and troubleshoot the RSC and associated sorter components.
Upon Completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Read blueprints and understand mechanical concepts.
- Understand operational issues that affect sorter uptime.
- Understand the mechanical and electrical specifics of the RS200 Sorter.
- Safely perform preventive maintenance and repair procedures.
- Use the proper procedures to operate and troubleshoot the RapidSort Controller.