AGV Operation and Maintenance (2-180)
Class Capacity (Group)
Upon Completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Safely start, stop, and operate the AGVs.
- Identify AGV modes of operation.
- Identify information and components in the system mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Explain the function of the mechanical, electrical, and controls system components.
- Identify operational issues affecting system uptime.
- Setup and calibrate AGVs.
- Safely perform mechanical, electrical, and controls maintenance procedures.